Wednesday, February 08, 2006

just feeling the need to share

my underwear is of a strange cut and keeps creeping slowly down my ass, so basically i've worked most of the day so far with this panty bunch-up in the back, which defeats the purpose of wearing undies in the first place.

what's even better is the fact that i bought the mondo mega-pack of this evil underwear from costco, so now i've got this lifetime supply of totally unsuitable ass-rejecting hipsters in a vast array of colors that i'll never be able to wear.

but the best part of this deal is the inconvenience of constantly having to reach down the back of my trousers to tug on my falling underwear in the hopes that maybe for five minutes, my ass will be at least somewhat covered, and also hoping to god that nobody catches me with my hand down the seat of my pants, groping my own ass, because i REFUSE to go all the way down to the bathroom every few minutes to "make an adjustment."

i'll be having an underwear bonfire in my backyard this evening. all are invited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home