Monday, March 27, 2006

dear S,

(this post started as an e-mail reply to my friend S and i've been such a sod for waiting so long to write to or call her, so i've decided to make this post a reply to her e-mail.)

web sudoku has utterly pissed me off. it told me i was way below the curve for solving the easy puzzles. SCREW YOU, WEB SUDOKU. i've moved on to playing sulite on my treo which is like the easiest game ever because it gives you so many hints, you're basically cheating, and you solve the puzzle every time. that's my type of game.

anyway, i'm really sorry i haven't even sent so much as even a little text message to ask how you were doing. i suck. i'm a bad friend. i feel the same shame my cat does when she poops on the carpet. hmmm...poor choice of visual. something else to apologize for.

i can use the "i've been busy" excuse, but that just isn't a good enough reason, as i've been able to post random thoughts to my blog on a fairly regular basis, but i do think about you often and hope that you're doing better every day.

i got your thank you card in the mail a few weeks ago and didn't acknowledge its arrival. so here 'tis: thank you for the thank you card!

i've purchased many little doodads and stufflikethatthere to make you a card, but it might be more expedient to just send you all the supplies and have you make your own card. (i'd NEVER do that. you know me. i'm far too lazy to even do that much.) come to think of it, i've also lost that skein of yarn i was saving to make you a scarf. maybe i'll get really creative over the weekend and make you BOTH! (okay, again, you know me. not gonna happen.)

anyway, if you're not too tired of movies yet, i was going to send you a short stack of bollywood flicks from my stash to check out. either that, or i'll go back to amazon and find you another spike doll. (actually, i'm totally tempted to send you a full-size spike cardboard cutout.)

[insert evil laughter here.]

anyway, i miss you...even though i don't call, write, e-mail, or even text. think good thoughts and keep your nose clean. i tell myself this every morning. i don't know if it does me any good, but i say it anyway.

love,
rach

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I like the idea of the cutout (no blue shirt, alas), I have no room for it in my wee small "recovery" room - wherein there is a decided lack of Buffy/Angel merchandise save the Spike action figure that poses menacingly on the nightstand.... All is well, my dear - no worries or apologies necessary!
Happy blogging!

3/29/2006 7:40 am  
Blogger Glitzy said...

I saw James Marster's perform last summer at a Buffy convention in MI. He's a pretty nice guy in RL..funny too.

4/01/2006 11:20 am  
Blogger rachel said...

that decides it then. i'm getting the big cardboard cutout.

4/11/2006 12:47 am  
Blogger Cinderella said...

just check the website for watching the online bollywood movies.
Indian Movies

10/26/2011 11:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home