Saturday, April 15, 2006

it's a good thing

...that i have 2 extra days to figure out where all my crap is so i can do my taxes.

i'm sitting on the floor in the middle of my living room surrounded by a small sea of paper and apparently i'm missing a few pieces of vital information. now, i could either a) make [scientific] guesses about the stuff that i need to report based on what i do have or b) go on a mad search through house for what i actually need or c) just don't report it at all and claim ignorance.
i guess i'll be turning my house upside down. did morgan stanley even send me a statement of what turbo tax is asking for? what did i put on my returns last year? fuck all if i can remember.

i hate doing my taxes.

i'm going to target. i always feel better after going to target.

3 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Not to rub it in or anything ...

... but I did my taxes in January for the purpose of avoiding the heart-pounding race of procrastination and the fear of armed IRS agents kicking in my door.

Plus, I only had to wait a few weeks for my refund. Woot!

4/15/2006 7:59 pm  
Blogger rachel said...

i wonder if i can train my cats to attack irs agents.

or maybe just pee on their shoes & hack up a mean furball.

4/16/2006 7:08 am  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

My cats are lazy fucks who won't even attack a mouse unless I haven't fed them recently.

4/16/2006 7:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home