Monday, November 07, 2005

what i didn't do today at work:

WORK.

no, not one lick of work got done by me today, nope.

what i did do, while at work:
  • a lot of visiting
  • read all my non-work-related e-mails
  • ate a hamburger, my first non-asian meal in a week & a half.

it was quite a productive day.

i got a bunch of cards, a bouquet of flowers, & a big, two-headed, balloon spider, pictured below:

i've become a pro at transporting large plant items. i got the bouquet of flowers, vase half-full of water & all, home without spilling a drop, making up for my inability to transport filipino food.

spilled food update:

after attempting to clean the mess on the rear passenger seat carpet from yesterday with resolve carpet cleaner, my car now smells like ass.

it's been a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home