Tuesday, November 01, 2005

i don't care how much you cry, you still suck

crying doesn't make up for the time you should have spent with your father while he was still alive. because you couldn't sacrifice your precious time, you weren't there when he needed you the most.

and he knew.

the tears you shed represent your guilt. your sadness is a result of your selfishness.

YOU SUCK.

calling you family makes me sick to my stomach, and i am blessed to be nothing like you.

dad thought so too.

i take pride in who i am...the person dad helped me to become. i got my education. i learned about my culture. i have always respected my elders.

you have a lot to learn.

so cry all you want. it won't make you feel any better. you'll never be able to make this up to dad. face it...you fucked up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home